[aisle] Best PDH opportunities online?

Beth Hirose betherica at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:07:32 CST 2019

Hi
Edweb.net has tons of free webinars. They’re an hour long each and you do not have to register to do the ones that are at the time you’re listening to them. You can listen to any of the older ones and search for the topic you’d like. They have some on Library’s too. Then in a couple days you get your certificate online. I listen while I’m doing chores around the house or driving.
Beth : )

Sent from my iPhone