[aisle] [External] Re: DuPage County Librarians

Kevin Ballard kevin.ballard at d300.org
Wed Oct 2 09:13:28 CDT 2019

Have any plans been finalized for someone to host either an event for Kane
County or Dupage County librarians on February 28, 2020?

Dr. Kevin Ballard, Ed.D. (Kevin.Ballard at d300.org
<Kevin.Ballard at d300.org)Master>)

District Media Coordinator / Digital Learning Coach

D300 Central Office, 2550 Harnish Drive, Algonquin, IL 60102

*Cellular # (630) 768-6293*

Need help with 1:1? CLICK HERE
<https://mail.d300.org/owa/redir.aspx?REF=O7nuziVo5-3ypx8HjSlyEnYR6FSlnBBtk9XCL94PCUuoCXuS2uXUCAFodHRwczovL2QzMDAubGVhcm5pbmcucG93ZXJzY2hvb2wuY29tL2FubmUucGFzY28vaGlnaHNjaG9vbDExaGVscGRlc2svY21zX3BhZ2Uvdmlldy8zMTU4NTUyOA..>
visit the Teacher 1:1 Helpdesk and/or enter a ticket to your DLC.