[aisle] Parent Teacher Conferences

Donna Brockmeyer brockmeyer.d at dist110.com
Thu Oct 3 07:54:06 CDT 2019

I'm in a very small district. At Open House I have a drawing for students
(and they drag their parents to the library). I give away books, posters
and school supplies accumulated over the past year and the winners get to
pick what they want. I have more items than winners so no one gets the
"last thing".If you only have parents adjust your prizes although lots of
parents would still like to have books for their kids. Good luck.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 7:40 AM Rigano, Kristen via AISLE <

> Good afternoon,
>

> Parent Teacher conferences are quickly coming up and we are looking to
> revamp how the library is represented. Conferences are held in the field
> house with all of the teachers at their own tables meeting with parents.
> The library has two tables in the middle near the parent waiting area. We
> are looking to entice parents over to our table, get them excited about the
> library, and share our resources. Any ideas on how we can better engage
> parents?
>

> Thank you,
>
> Kristen Rigano
>

> Lyons Township High School
>
> South Campus
>
> *Please save trees. Print only when necessary.*
>
> *E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email communication is considered a
> public record and is subject to public disclosure. However, this message
> and any attachments may contain information protected by state and/or
> federal law for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please note that any unauthorized review, disclosure,
> distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
> and destroy all copies of the message.
>
> *E-MAIL ABUSE REPORTING:* If you would like to report an inappropriate
> message that was sent to you, or if you do not wish to receive additional
> messages from this sender, please send your report / request to spam-report
> at lths.net
>   ­­

Donna Brockmeyer
Media Clerk