[aisle] Clean YA Romance/Realistic Fiction

Walsh, Michelle mwalsh at d57.org
Thu Oct 3 09:11:02 CDT 2019

Flipped
https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/books/flipped-by-w-van-draanen/

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 9:07 AM Kari S via AISLE <

> Hello brain trust! I need some recs for a student who wants Clean, YA
> romance and/or realistic fiction. Not fantasy and not historical fiction.
>
> Specifically Modern, realistic clean romance.
>

> Thanks!
>
> --
> *Kari Stevenson*

"Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?"
thedaringlibrarian.com

M.A. Educational Administration, Type 75
SLMS, Type 03 & Type 10
LRC Director, Lincoln Middle School

--
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
Acceptable Use Policies of District 57, which may result in monitoring and