[aisle] [External] Kane Librarians

Ballard, Kevin kevin.ballard at d300.org
Tue Oct 8 14:29:47 CDT 2019

I would be very interested if it is an approved option for Kane County
Institute Day.

Kevin

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 2:15 PM Aimee Miller via AISLE <

--
Thanks,
Kevin

Dr. Kevin Ballard, Ed.D. (Kevin.Ballard at d300.org)
District Media Coordinator / Digital Learning Coach
D300 Central Office, 2550 Harnish Drive, Algonquin, IL 60102
Cellular # (630) 768-6293

--
Please save trees. Print only when necessary.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications (including email) to or from school district officials and
staff are public records available to the public and media upon request.
Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.