[aisle] Exhibits at Conference

Tim McIlvain tmcilvain at ltcillinois.org
Tue Oct 8 14:52:11 CDT 2019

Hello all,

The Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) will be joining
the 2019 AISLE & IATE Conference for the first time in many years. We are
thrilled to open our services to all PK-12 educators, libraries, and
digital media staff. Stop by booth C46 to learn more!

Tim McIlvain
Director, Learning Technology Center
217-893-1431 | ltcillinois.org