[aisle] Author recommendation for high school

Huitron, Sofia huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
Thu Oct 10 16:31:05 CDT 2019

We're not a high school, but he was at our junior high last year (6-8). I
think he would actually be great for a high school since most of his books
are YA.
He was amazing! So down to earth with teachers and students, very willing
to sign books and take pictures. His presentations were great and somewhat
tailored for each grade level. All 3 of his presentations were slightly
different. He was very engaging and had the students attention throughout.
He also agreed to have a "lunch with the author" for a small group of
students and that was really great too.

I would definitely recommend him for an author visit!!

*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
grove.ccsd59.org/lrc
<http://grove.ccsd59.org/about/learning-resource-center/>

*"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt*

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:39 AM ROSEANN JANUSZ via AISLE <