[aisle] Conference registration

Kate Fiocchi fiocchi.k at sv99.org
Wed Oct 16 09:29:36 CDT 2019

Good morning. Well, actually, it's not that great for me. I have a big
problem. I registered for the AISLE conference and I thought it was this
Friday, but it was last Friday! Honestly, I'm so upset I could cry. I have
two questions: is there any way I can get a refund on my registration fee?
I also had ordered one of the t-shirts and the new Linking for Learning
book. How can I get those, since I already paid for them? My name is Kate
Fiocchi and I'm from JFK School.

Thanks for your help.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 8:33 AM Registrar AISLE via AISLE <

> Do you still want to attend the AISLE/IATE Conference?  It's not too late
> to register.   You can go to the online registration form and register
> today.  Don't wait until you arrive in Springfield.  Register online and
> save yourself some time when you arrive.  We have an awesome lineup of
> authors and speakers that will inspire you and an opportunity to network
> with your colleagues from across the state.  Register today!
>
> Caroline Campbell
> Registrar

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
This message contains confidential information
intended only for use of the person named above and may contain protected
communication. If you have received this message in error, you are hereby
notified that dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message is prohibited and you are requested to notify the sender of the
message immediately at the telephone number or email address listed above
and delete this message and copies of backups thereof.