[aisle] Are you an AISLE member?

Membership AISLE membership at aisled.org
Mon Oct 21 18:10:23 CDT 2019

AISLE continues to work on positively impacting Illinois students and
schools. Did you know that our very active listserv has almost 1100 members
but only about 400 are current members of AISLE?  Right now, the listserv
is a FREE public service offered by AISLE <http://www.aisled.org> to
provide opportunities for librarians across the state to cultivate valuable
networking connections and find opportunities to volunteer
<https://docs.google.com/a/islma.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOvXGGrLNX2tliQNA-OaZMVRJWdREe0J6QkD_zwrUnWeJicg/viewform?c=0&w=1>
their talents but we need your support! If you are using the listserv and
are NOT an active member of AISLE, we are inviting you to become a member
of AISLE.

Our association is only as strong as our membership and we need you more
than ever! In addition to our advocacy work across the state for students
to have quality school library services, our partnerships with EveryLibrary
and other critical organizations, AISLE sponsors the Monarch, Bluestem and
Lincoln readers' choice awards, offers academic grants and offers
professional development to our membership and organizes a conference every
year.  Please visit https://www.aisled.org/membership.htm  for more
information about membership benefits.

We hope you choose to become a member of our organization this year and
join our efforts to positively impact Illinois students and schools.  If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact membership at aisled.org.

Christine Pulgar
Membership Function rep
membership at aisled.org