[aisle] sports-themed graphic novels?

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Tue Oct 22 14:06:36 CDT 2019

     Any suggestions for good graphic novels that focus on sports? We have
a couple of Sports Illustrated Kids graphic novels, but they are intended
for a younger readership than our building (grades 6-12).
    I keep them because some of our 6th graders enjoy them. They also like
to read simpler sports fiction like that of Tiki Barber and Dan Gutman.
     Thanks in advance for any ideas you can share.
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High School*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
Bialik