[aisle] Are you an AISLE member?

Membership AISLE membership at aisled.org
Wed Oct 23 11:25:17 CDT 2019

As Membership Function Rep I am LOVING all of this great dialogue about our
association and our membership options.  The AISLE board has discussed this
very topic every year that I have been involved as membership function rep
and likely every year before that as well!  We will continue to revisit
this topic as long as it's presented to us.  Lauren very succinctly
presented our dilemma as an organization and we do want you to know that
this is an ongoing discussion.  Thank you so much for being invested in our
association and committed to providing support to Illinois students and
staff . As always, reach out and know your suggestions and concerns are
presented to the AISLE board.

Thanks!
  --
Christine Pulgar
Membership Function rep
membership at aisled.org

Thank you Lauren.  I will see what some of my peers down here think, before
I send an email to the membership function rep.

--
Christine Pulgar
Membership Function rep
membership at aisled.org