[aisle] ESL Curriculum

Stephanie Flott flotts at dwight.k12.il.us
Thu Oct 24 08:28:35 CDT 2019

We have several new non-English speaking students at our school, and we are
trying to get a very small ESL program started.  If you have an ESL
program, could you offer suggestions for where to get curriculum? We are
starting from absolutely nothing and could use some guidance.

--
*Stephanie Flott*

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239