[aisle] Help! Shelving Dividers Issue!

Walsh, Michelle mwalsh at d57.org
Thu Oct 24 09:28:03 CDT 2019

Fellow Librarians:

My school district purchased new shelving units for our library.  However,
the books are getting crumpled as students are pushing them against the new
dividers.  I've come up with an inexpensive solution, but I don't know what
these signs are called.

Help! What are these called and where would I find them?

Thanks, Michelle Walsh

 IMG_0865.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/a/d57.org/file/d/1fKFLpZijIM1EJhQdhIhu8h-B4tcAcrwP/view?usp=drive_web>

 IMG_0869.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/a/d57.org/file/d/11r31DjWfYiU-cWlhFkK0Lv6iNxsajWzK/view?usp=drive_web>

 IMG_0870.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/a/d57.org/file/d/1N5DBa7n_44_r2bZfDY5kIVm3x2FwkCG6/view?usp=drive_web>

--
"Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?"

M.A. Educational Administration, Type 75
SLMS, Type 03 & Type 10
LRC Director, Lincoln Middle School

--
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
Acceptable Use Policies of District 57, which may result in monitoring and