[aisle] Help, please?

Annette Davis davisa535 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 13:48:46 CDT 2019

Hello, everyone!
I have a teacher who is in the process of getting her Master's in Library Science.  She needs a collection analysis report on materials in the library.  Her project is for a 2nd grade classroom. I am a high school, plus I cannot run that report.  Would one of you be wiling to "share" your report with me to share with her?  We need it in the 307.72-307.79 range (Communities - rural, urban, suburban).
Thank you for any help you can give!  Hope you have a great day!
Annette

Annette Davis
K-12 Media Director
RtI CoachD/HOH Itinerant Teacher