[aisle] Help! Shelving Dividers Issue!

Becky Johnson bjohnson at d70schools.org
Thu Oct 24 13:49:25 CDT 2019

They are called Top Loader protectors
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B003IS0G78/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1>.
I bought this item twice for bathroom book advertisements.  They work
great, but can crack easily.  Hope this helps!

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 9:28 AM Walsh, Michelle via AISLE <

> Fellow Librarians:
>
> My school district purchased new shelving units for our library.  However,
> the books are getting crumpled as students are pushing them against the new
> dividers.  I've come up with an inexpensive solution, but I don't know what
> these signs are called.
>
> Help! What are these called and where would I find them?
>
> Thanks, Michelle Walsh
>

>  IMG_0865.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/a/d57.org/file/d/1fKFLpZijIM1EJhQdhIhu8h-B4tcAcrwP/view?usp=drive_web>
>
>  IMG_0869.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/a/d57.org/file/d/11r31DjWfYiU-cWlhFkK0Lv6iNxsajWzK/view?usp=drive_web>
>
>  IMG_0870.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/a/d57.org/file/d/1N5DBa7n_44_r2bZfDY5kIVm3x2FwkCG6/view?usp=drive_web>
>

> --
> "Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
> you have WebMD?"
> thedaringlibrarian.com
>
> M.A. Educational Administration, Type 75
> SLMS, Type 03 & Type 10
> LRC Director, Lincoln Middle School
>
> All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the Acceptable Use Policies of District 57, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.  Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Mount Prospect School District 57.

Becky Johnson

Rockland Learning Center
All are welcome.
Please come visit.
Answers are waiting.
http://rocklandlearningcenter.weebly.com/
Follow our library on Twitter @MrsJohnsonD70

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century