[aisle] Halloween library activity?

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Fri Oct 25 11:40:47 CDT 2019

    Trying to come up with a short-time-period Halloween-themed activity
for our 8th grade book club. We meet during lunchtime, so time is already
short. The kids tell about what they're loving about the current book
they're reading, we make some plans for the future, and then I'd like to
add in a quick, fun Halloween-themed thing - maybe a short Breakout deal or
Dewey scavenger thing.
    I'll pull this all together Monday, but I'd be thrilled to receive any
suggestions or ideas. Thanks!
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High School*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
Bialik