[aisle] Teachers Strike/No Contract

Kelly Duewel duewkell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:38:16 CDT 2019

I was talking to my husband who works at WFLD Fox 32 in Chicago about the Chicago Teachers Strike.
I said it’s not only the ones that are on Strike that suffer but allows those who are working without a Contract.
So, are there any other school Districts out that are currently on strike or working without a Contract?
If so, please reply in this format:
District XYZ (Lisle, Woodridge, Naperville) - Strike or No contract since July 2019

Just trying to get some media attention to other Districts!