[aisle] Teachers Strike/No Contract

jferrucci jferrucci at homerschools.org
Sun Oct 27 21:20:50 CDT 2019

Homer School District 33C (Homer Glen and Lockport). Without a contract since August 2019.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including all
attachments)

disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all
copies of the original message.