[aisle] Reading Interest/ Reading Personality Quiz

Kathleen Kerner kkerner at dps109.org
Tue Oct 29 19:18:48 CDT 2019

Yes, Mrs. Readerpants has an excellent one on Teachers Pay Teachers. I have
used it with 5th grade.  The bundle has a Ppt, library signs, a  paper
version of the quiz, and bookmarks.  I remade the bookmarks  to correspond
to my collection.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019, 15:43 Lani Maldonado via AISLE <

> Hello Collective Minds,
>
> Any chance that someone knows of a great reading interest or reading
> personality quiz for middle school or high school?
>
> I have a teacher who is wanting students to try to learn more about
> themselves as readers and I thought this might be a fun way to help.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lani Maldonado

This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Deerfield
Public School District No. 109.

It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Any communication sent or received by District 109
is a public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the
Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).