[aisle] 4f in Danielson

Ashlie Marcy marcya at leroyk12.org
Tue Oct 29 20:14:15 CDT 2019

I’m evaluated as a teacher in the library, so I use my SLO as evidence of student growth as well as goal setting. I also use the ISAIL Standards for goal/ planning as evidence. We also asses the budget per student as well as circulations stats and collaboration documentation. Documenting staff requests, collaboration, student requests etc has really helped in the evaluation process.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 29, 2019, at 7:44 PM, Allison via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>

> Good evening,
>
> For those of you that use Danielson for your evaluation process, what evidence to you use for 1f (developing a plan to evaluate the library/media program)? Do you send students and staff a survey? Or do you do something else? I’m at a middle school.
>
> You can email me off the listserve at reader4evr at gmail.com
>
> Thanks,
> Allison
> --
> Sent from mobile device. Please excuse any spelling or punctuation errors.

-
This email was sent from LeRoy CUSD #2
If you feel this email looks
suspicious: