[aisle] Favorite Halloween picture books?

Lauren Schuler lschuler at ridgeview19.org
Wed Oct 30 11:36:58 CDT 2019

*Snowmen at Halloween *by Caralyn Buehner

 It's also quite fitting for the snow that's expected tomorrow!

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 9:44 AM Barb Miller via AISLE <

> Perfect Pumpkin Pie by Denys Cazet
>
> Barb Miller
> Learning Resource Center Facilitator
> Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C
>

> *“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
> about education.” ― Harold Howe*
>

> On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 9:41 AM Pulgar, Christine via AISLE <
>
>> What are some of your favorite Halloween picture books? I'm looking to
>> freshen up my collection. I'll share the list when I get results!
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Christine Pulgar
>> Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
>> Glen Oaks School
>> Hickory Hills, IL 60457
>> 708-233-6806
>> cpulgar at npd117.net
>> https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
>> https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary
>>
>> “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King
>> Currently reading:
>> *The Tale of Despereaux* by Kate DiCamillo
>>
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

> This electronic message (and any associated file
> attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
> confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
> printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
> strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
> please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
> by e-mail.

*Mrs. Lauren Schuler*
District Librarian
Ridgeview CUSD #19
*309-723-6531 X3007*

*Currently Reading: *
[image: Front cover of 'The Wicked Will Rise'.jpeg]