[aisle] Marking Caudill books

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Thu Oct 31 09:02:29 CDT 2019

I create a unique "nominee sticker" for the spines of each book (Bluestem
example Link attached).  That way I don't have to remove them because they
have the year on them.  I often see students deliberately looking for those
spine stickers on previously nominated books in the stacks...it's like a
signpost signaling "this is a good book!"  BLUESTEM2020
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15NUOnmFusmjidWI77UcXwWz82FgZABUrcoRGxoQyuF4/edit>

Michelle Harris
Heyworth CUSD #4

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 1:23 PM Weatherford, Lura via AISLE <