[aisle] Marking Caudill books

Elaine Noonan enoonan at summithill.org
Thu Oct 31 09:09:31 CDT 2019

Hello,

Yes, I agree that students do seek out previous years' Rebecca Caudill Nominees. We have established a designated Rebecca Caudill section of the library in order by year nominated/author. Colored labels are used to identify RC YEAR.

Elaine Noonan
SHJH
 School Librarian

The pages accompanying this e-mail originate from the school district of Summit Hill School District 161 and may be confidential and/or privileged information. It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message if you are not the intended recipient.  The contents may not be copied or distributed without this disclaimer.  It is believed that this email and any attachments are free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free.  No responsibility is accepted by Summit Hill School District 161 for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.  If you received this message in error, please delete the message and advise the sender by reply e-mail or at 815.469.9103.  All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to Summit Hill School District 161.