[aisle] Monarch slide show

Becky Robinson brobinson15 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 15:47:38 CDT 2019

Both Monarch and Bluestem offer colored labels for the book spine and for
the front of the book. AISLE sells them for a small price which includes
shipping.  We also offer to place the year on the book labels for the
winning books. (I keep past year stickers on hand just in case you want to
highlight past winners!)

Just go to the Monarch and Bluestem page and  find the Sticker Order Form.
You can mail or fax it to me and I send the stickers out--SIMPLE!!!

Becky Robinson
AISLE Executive Secretary

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 1:04 PM Kelly Davis via AISLE <