[aisle] #is516 Twitter Chat – 9/9/19 at 7:00 p.m. CT

Moreillon, Judith Lynn jlmore at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 4 18:24:16 CDT 2019

Dear AISLE Colleagues,

This fall graduate students in “IS516: School Library Media Center” are participating in bimonthly Twitter chats. The schedule is listed on my blog. The chats will be based on the pull quotes from chapters in Maximizing School Librarian Leadership: Building Connections for Learning and Advocacy (ALA 2018).

We invite you to join us for our first chat on Monday, September 9th from 7:00 to 7:30 p.m. Central Time. Chat questions are posted on my blog on the Wednesday before our Monday chats.

Our preservice school librarians will benefit from you sharing your experience, practice, and resources. To see the chat questions for 9/9/19, please see my 9/4/19 blog post: https://tinyurl.com/sllblog090419

Best,
Judi

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.
Adjunct Associate Professor
2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award
jlmore at illinois.edu<mailto:jlmore at illinois.edu>

School of Information Sciences
[cid:image001.png at 01D5633D.2EF2B2F0]<http://illinois.edu/>