[aisle] HS Dragon Main Character

library marian library at marian.com
Mon Sep 9 11:45:28 CDT 2019

Firelight by Sophie Jordan

When sixteen-year-old Jacinda, who can change into a dragon, is forced to
move away from her community of shapeshifters and start a more normal life,
she falls in love with a boy who proves to be her most dangerous enemy.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 11:29 AM Lauren Ochs via AISLE <

> Hi all,
>

> I have a freshman who would like a book with a dragon main character.
> She’s read Eragon and sequels. I suggested Seraphina. Does anyone have more
> suggestions that I could give her? She seems to be a pretty prolific
> reader, so I want to be preprared.
>

> Thanks!
>

> Ms. Lauren B. Ochs
>
> Mahomet-Seymour High School Library
>
> lochs at mscusd.org
>

> AISLE Board Member – Budget
>
> boardbudget at aisled.org
>

> *Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic
> Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information
> that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of
> applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
> sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. *

*Karen Varga*
*Librarian,** Marian Central Catholic H. S.*