[aisle] Small Town Library Budget Survey

Amy Williams amyloves2teach at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:05:09 CDT 2019

I am working on a proposal for my admin and school board to get my library
budget increased because I feel it is extremely low, but I would like to
know for sure how it compares to others in Illinois (and mainly central
Illinois as this is where I am located). If you are a school librarian in
Illinois and in a town/district of 15,000 people or less could you please
take 5-10 minutes to complete this survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6BG7C8J

By completing this it will allow me to take data to my board to show that
an increase is needed. If you are interested in knowing the results please
email me and I will pass it along in a few weeks. amyloves2teach at gmail.com

THANKS!!

--
Amy Williams
District Librarian, Auburn School District