[aisle] Student Interns at conference

Becky Robinson brobinson15 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:20:38 CDT 2019

To all who are currently pursuing library or English teaching degrees!

We are still needing student interns to help with our annual AISLE/IATE
conference:
Where: Wyndham Springfield City Centre in downtown Springfield
When:  Friday Oct 11, or Saturday, Oct 12

In return for working a 4 hour shift the interns will receive free
registration for that day and meals that are including with the
registration. (Friday breakfast and lunch, Saturday lunch) This will also
entitle you to visit the exhibits and go to some sessions before or after
your 4 hours of work.

*The revised deadline for applications will be Sept 13.*  Use this link to
go to the conference page.
https://www.aisled.org/conference.htm   Then simply click on the Student
Intern Application link.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Springfield this year for this
exciting joint conference!

Becky Robinson