[aisle] looking for a book

Jennifer Muzzy MuzzyJ at mattoon.k12.il.us
Wed Sep 11 18:15:03 CDT 2019

The picture book What Do You Do With a Problem comes to mind.
author: Kobi Yamada.
[cid:b3455014-ac0d-4a91-8e9a-3a134da03244]
"What do you do with a problem? Especially one that follows you around and doesn't seem to be going away? Do you worry about it? Ignore it? Do you run and hide from it? This is the story of a persistent problem and the child who isn't so sure what to make of it. The longer the problem is avoided, the bigger it seems to get. But when the child finally musters up the courage to face it, the problem turns out to be something quite different than it appeared"--Book jacket

Jennifer Muzzy

Librarian

Riddle Elementary School