[aisle] reading club ideas?

Tim Yoder tim.yoder.711 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:37:17 CDT 2019

I had a book club at my previous job at a junior high. We met during lunch
and the kids ate first (in the library) then we talked about the book we
had read over the course of the previous month. One year I even got money
from admin and we bought pizzas every month. I used the Caudill list to
chose books. I had a club for each of the three grades and we just rotated
through 5-6 books. I used the Caudill questions posted on here to check
their reading comprehension for each story and at the end the kids voted
for their favorite book.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:07 PM Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <