[aisle] Book suggestion

Lori Jones lori at kenandlori.com
Sun Sep 15 08:59:14 CDT 2019

My go to for this type situation is Tear Soup. Good luck. Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Hello all, I need a book suggestion for a 5th grade boy who is going through a tough time dealing with his grandfather’s illness. His mom asked me for books that he could read that might help him cope. His grandfather is terminally ill and will most likely pass within the next few weeks. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank youSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone