[aisle] Evaluation Tool

Mariela Siegert marris116 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 17:29:10 CDT 2019

Hello,

My librarian colleagues and I have our professional development this year
focused on creating a librarian evaluation tool modeled after Danielson but
heavily using linking for learning.
We are very excited about this opportunity because we believe it'll be a
great showcase guide to what we do and what is expected of librarians in
the district.

Does anybody have any evaluation tools from their District that they could
share with me other than the unaltered Danielson teacher or librarian
evaluation tool?
Even if it's been slightly modified, I would love to see it and if
anybody's ever done anything like this, if you could please contact me off
list, I'd love to talk to you and get any insight into this procedure.

If we get the first model done quickly enough, I will be piloting it this
year as well.

Thanks for all the help!

[image: photo]
*Mariela Siegert*
School Librarian, Westfield Middle School

marris116 at gmail.com

Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
RCYRBA Board Member | ALA GNCRT Eisner Grant Chair
Currently Listening "Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus" by Dusti
Bowling
<http://marris116>   <https://instagram.com/marris116>
Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own>