[aisle] Ordering Books

Kimberly Hazel-Rudden khazelrudden at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 17:52:53 CDT 2019

I primarily use Follett, but I've used Permabound & I've used Mackin once
or twice. I didn't have an issue with either. I do feel like Permabound
seemed to always be out of at least one or two things I was ordering, but I
didn't have any issues with either company.

Kim Rudden
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1964221?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1964221?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 5:33 PM Mariela Siegert via AISLE <