[aisle] Fwd: Science Fair Research

Bramble, Ritamarie rdempsey-bramble at cps.edu
Mon Sep 16 06:12:04 CDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Bramble, Ritamarie* <rdempsey-bramble at cps.edu>
Date: Sunday, September 15, 2019
Subject: Science Fair Research
To: CPS Libraries <CPSLIbraries at cps.edu>

I'm looking for some new ideas for how to introduce research for the Review
of Lit for science fair.  For the past few years I have been using the same
examples (i.e lead in water) and demonstrating how to use keywords, conduct
do, particularly at the high school level, and if you have any materials to
share.

Thanks!

Rita

--