[aisle] Ordering Books

Roxanne Price rrprice at marionunit2.org
Mon Sep 16 09:18:39 CDT 2019

Bound to Stay Bound and Perma-Bound

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 5:33 PM Mariela Siegert via AISLE <

> Hello,
>
> Who do you use for ordering other than Follet or Ingram?
>
> When Follett purchased Baker & Taylor but did not pass the discount on to
> school librarians, I started using Ingram.
> I really like them, but I have had 2 major issues with them recently.
> One in May and one this past week.
> I am still dealing with the 1 in May to get the proper credit to my
> account and the one last week, in my opinion, should never have been an
> issue and I just don't have time to go back and forth and to start fixing
> things.
>
> I am looking around at where else I can order from if Ingram does not take
> care of this issue quickly for me.
>
> Thanks!
>

> [image: photo]
> *Mariela Siegert*
> School Librarian, Westfield Middle School
>
> marris116 at gmail.com
>
> Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
> RCYRBA Board Member | ALA GNCRT Eisner Grant Chair
> Currently Listening "Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus" by
> Dusti Bowling
> <http://marris116>   <https://instagram.com/marris116>
> Create your own email signature
> <https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own>

*Roxanne Price*
*Lincoln Elementary School*
*Marion CUSD #2*
*rrprice at marionunit2.org <rrprice at marionunit2.org>*

Confidentiality NoticeIf the information in this email relates to an
individual or student, it may be private data under state or federal
privacy laws. This individual private data should not be reviewed,
distributed or copied by any person other than the intended recipient(s),
unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are not the intended
recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email. Thank you for your compliance.