[aisle] To Kill A Mockingbird Intro & Gallery Walk Ideas

Breanna Gober goberb at msd19.org
Tue Sep 17 07:45:22 CDT 2019

Good morning, everyone! I have a teacher who is starting To Kill A
Mockingbird and would like to do a gallery walk, potentially with QR codes
and short videos. I am hoping that you all can help provide some ideas on
gallery walk ideas to provide an awesome intro to TKAM!

Thanks in advance!

Breezy Gober
Mascoutah High School

--
*Currently Reading*

       [image: Image result for five dark fates book cover]

--
E-mail is not necessarily a secure means of communication. The information
transmitted herewith is intended only for the person or entity to which it