[aisle] reading club ideas?

Gretchen Broadus gbroadus at lisle202.org
Tue Sep 17 11:29:06 CDT 2019

I am in a junior high. I had them sign up ahead of time and gave the list
to the linch room supervisors. They were able to get priority in the lunch
line. It was helpful for those who get hot lunch.

*Gretchen Broadus*
Lisle Junior High - LRC Director

*"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."* - Oliver Wendell Holmes

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:07 PM Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <

>     We plan to begin an 8th grade Reading Club that will meet monthly
> during lunch. This will target the serious readers. We only have a half
> hour at that time, but it won't interfere with after school activities.
> We'll provide desserts, and kids bring in their lunches.
>      So, I'm seeking input from other libraries who have done something
> similar. We have a few ideas but any suggestions are welcome!
> :) Kathy
>
> *Kathy Sullivan*
> *Princeville Junior Senior High School*
> *P.C.U.S.D. #326*
> *302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
> *309.385-4660  x1574*
> *ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *
>
> *"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
> Bialik

This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.