[aisle] Meet an author

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 18 06:21:33 CDT 2019

Have you ever wished you could meet with an author prior to asking him or her to speak to your students?  Now is your chance.  Register for the AISLE-IATE Conference Saturday Author Breakfast and sit with an Illinois author or illustrator.  Talk about books, writing, illustrating, speaking and presentation styles and receive materials.  We will have 13 of these talented people at the Author Breakfast on Saturday Oct. 12th.  Anderson's Books will be selling books by these people and there will be an autographing session after the breakfast.
Here is a list of authors/illustrators attending this year:

   -
Deb Aronson

   -
B.A. Binns

   -
Carolyn Crimi

   -
Brianna DuMont

   -
Judy Fradin

   -
Janice Harrington

   -
Alexandria LaFaye

   -
Laurie Lawlor

   -
Lisa Maggiore

   -
Dahlia Richards

   -
Jennifer Ward

   -
Jenny Wagh

   - Erika Sanchez

We hope you register soon and take advantage of this great opportunity!
Peggy Burton, Author Event Co-Chair
 Williams Elementary Mattoon, IL