[aisle] Refugee by Alan Gratz

Geralyn Wyatt geralyn.wyatt at bps101.net
Wed Sep 18 11:23:31 CDT 2019

It's an intense read, but spawns very meaningful conversations in the
classroom.  I would recommend it as a read-aloud for fourth grade, and
probably not offer it to third grade.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 11:16 AM Margo Newtown via AISLE <

> Hi. Curious what others' thoughts are on this book for elementary - 3/4
> readers?  Not sure why I bought it.  I thought reviews said interest level
> 4-8?
>
> --
> Margo Newtown
> Sheridan School Librarian
> 847-615-6078
> @SHlightbulblab
> *LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

Geralyn M. Wyatt
LRC Director
Grace McWayne School
3501 Hapner Way