[aisle] Refugee by Alan Gratz

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Wed Sep 18 12:42:55 CDT 2019

We had several 3rd & 4th graders read it last year for the March Book
Madness program. Students tend to self-select on titles like this. Ones who
are interested and are familiar with the subject matter will read it, and
those who are not will leave it alone.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 11:42 AM Robin Jacob via AISLE <

> Refugee is on the Rebecca Caudill list this year, which is grades 4-8. I
> would recommend 5-8.
>

> Mrs. Robin Jacob
>
> Rondout School Librarian
>
> 847-362-2021 ext. 605
>

> *The Monarch Award: Illinois' K-3 Readers' Choice Award Reading Committee
> Member 2020-2022*

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School