[aisle] free citation generator for 5th graders?

Keri Johnson kjohnson at d70schools.org
Fri Sep 20 15:55:24 CDT 2019

We use Noodletools and LOVE it.  It is not free, BUT we found out that if you have a middle school in your district that pays for it - every elementary student in that same district gets access for FREE.  That’s how we got access for free.    Hope this was helpful

Keri Johnson
Libertyville, IL

> On Sep 20, 2019, at 11:19 AM, brookefleuette--- via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> The teachers in our 5th grade would like to find a free citation generator other than Easy Bib that they could use with their students.  Does anyone have a recommendation that would be user-friendly for 10 year olds?  Thanks!
>
> Brooke Fleuette
> Mercer County High School Library
>
> Currently reading: Price of Duty by Todd Strasser
> Currently listening to: Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley

To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century