[aisle] NWEA Map Testing

Bell, Stacie slbell2 at cps.edu
Mon Sep 23 19:43:07 CDT 2019

I've used the Class Report available from MAP NWEA to look at students'
Lexile scores. I then use it as a "Learning to use the Library Catalog"
exercise and have students generate a list of books in their Lexile level
(ideally that they would be interested in reading). I do not require that
students check out these books, but sometimes it does spark an interest in
a title they might not have noticed otherwise.

Stacie Bell
Librarian
John T. Pirie Fine Arts and Academic Center
650 E. 85th St
Chicago, IL 60619
773-535-3435
*Consider supporting my classroom projects
at https://www.donorschoose.org/Stacie.Bell
<https://www.donorschoose.org/Stacie.Bell>*

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 4:23 PM Pam Meiser via AISLE <