[aisle] social event at conference

Beverly Frett beverlyfrett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:28:22 CDT 2019

Hi David,
I did register for the Conference but am unable to find where to register
for the Thursday evening Springfield walk...
Thanks,
Bev

Beverly Frett
School Library Advocate and Lifelong Learner
Naperville, IL

*"Reading is important. Books are important. Librarians are important..." *
*  Neil Gaiman*

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 6:55 AM David Little via AISLE <