[aisle] social event at conference

Beverly Frett beverlyfrett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:30:23 CDT 2019

Found it by looking at the other emails about the same question. Thanks
anyway!
Bev

Beverly Frett
School Library Advocate and Lifelong Learner
Naperville, IL

*"Reading is important. Books are important. Librarians are important..." *
*  Neil Gaiman*

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 6:55 AM David Little via AISLE <