[aisle] Online lab scheduling program

Meyer, Gail GMeyer at tfd215.org
Fri Sep 27 11:23:12 CDT 2019

Last year (or maybe even the year before) someone recommended an online lab scheduling system they used.  It was a third party, not through Outlook or Google Calendar. I even contacted the company via email and they sent me some examples of what such a schedule would look like… but I can’t find any of those emails!

Do you use an online lab scheduling program, and if so, what it is? Maybe someone can help me remember!

We can’t use Google calendar as we’re not a google school and not all teachers have google accounts.

Thanks!

Gail Meyer, Librarian
TF South High School
gmeyer at tfd215.org<mailto:gmeyer at tfd215.org>