[aisle] Town hall meeting

Judy Oakley joakley at quincynotredame.org
Wed Apr 1 09:43:57 CDT 2020

May I please also have web address and login?

Thanks,
Judy Oakley
Quincy Notre Dame Library
joakley at quincynotredame.org
Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 1, 2020, at 8:59 AM, Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>

> Yes, I need the log-in info. too, please!
>
>> On Wed, Apr 1, 2020, 8:25 AM Sue Meegan via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>> Can someone please repost the login info for the town hall meeting that is taking place Friday, I think.  I accidentally deleted it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sue Meegan
>> District 157
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

*This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are strictly privileged and
confidential, intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient or responsible for delivering this e-mail to
the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately from your
system, and notify me of this error by emailing me at
*qndmail at quincynotredame.org <mailto:qndmail at quincynotredame.org>.*** While
Quincy Notre Dame High School (QND) and the Quincy Notre Dame Foundation
make every effort to ensure sent emails are safe and free from viruses, we
cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by content or attachments.
The user assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of this email and any attached files.*