[aisle] Administrator's Academy offered by Lake County ROE - Online April 17, 2020 - REGISTER NOW

Georgeann Burch georgeannb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:40:36 CDT 2020

 From Shay McCorkle, Lake County ROE...For any questions, please contact
her at  smccorkle at lake.roe34.org.  Librarians can also take the workshop
for PDH.

"I want you all to know that AA 1900 Facilitating Student Learning Through
the Library has been rescheduled for Friday, April 17.  This will be
offered virtually and through independent work.
Here is the schedule for this workshop/ administrator academy:
First, there will be a pre-work reading assignment done before the
workshop/ administrator academy.
Virtual meeting from 9am-1pm.
Time to work on homework/ dissemination for rest of day.

All pre-work, handouts and Zoom meeting invite will be sent out
beforehand.  There is a book that is mandatory for this academy (Linking
for Learning 4th edition) that will be delivered to you, if needed.
1. If you have not previously registered for this workshop, register at:
http://www.roe34workshops.org/webreg/course.php?recid=3074
2. Do you need the book, Linking for Learning, 4th edition? This is
REQUIRED for the workshop.
3. If you need the book, *please send me your address by Thursday, April 2,
*to ship the book*."*

Sent from Georgeann Burch, georgeannb at gmail.com