[aisle] Request your help with a survey

Tambree Krouse tbkrouse at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:22:11 CDT 2020

This is not library related, but it is education related.  My daughter Katie is in need of people over age 18 to complete a quick survey for her Senior Thesis.  Here is her plea:
Hello, my name is Kathryn Krouse, and I am currently working on my Senior Thesis. I am in need of 90 people to take my survey about humor and happiness. I was originally going to come to classrooms at my university to hand out my survey, but given the circumstances, I have converted it into a Google Form. If you could please take a few minutes to fill out this survey, I would greatly appreciate it! Please respond to the survey as soon as you can, but try to finish the survey by Friday, April 3rd, at the latest! Thank you so much for your help! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me (kathryn.krouse17 at mckendree.edu<mailto:kathryn.krouse17 at mckendree.edu>).

Survey Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCFXzXGVkC1cgpzl-rkol62hTrbfD3MEBgq8QouhfmV2yNLA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you

Tambree Krouse