[aisle] Job Opening 2020-21

Barbara Ungar barbara.m.ungar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:17:29 CDT 2020

Here is the job posting for an amazing position for the next school year. It is at Edison School in Skokie, IL - grades 3-5. Come work in a newly renovated library space with great staff, kids, and admin that recognize the importance of libraries. Space includes flexible learning spaces, green screen room, makerspace. Fixed schedule.  Feel free to message me about the job.
https://www.applitrack.com/d69/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1&AppliTrackJobId=772&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1 <https://www.applitrack.com/d69/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1&AppliTrackJobId=772&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1>
Barbara

Barbara Ungar
Instructional Strategy & Design Consultant
barbara.m.ungar at gmail.com <mailto:barbara.m.ungar at gmail.com>
@unbarb
c.847.910.6974

"I dwell in possibility."     -Emily Dickenson