[aisle] Hunger Games online?

Walsh, Michelle mwalsh at d57.org
Tue Apr 7 19:57:05 CDT 2020

Dear Fellow Librarians:

Our teachers want access to The Hunger Games book eBook online. We own
200+copies but they're all inside our middle school so we can't access
them. We purchased these via Follett but they don't have multi-user access,
Overdrive has copies on hold.

Should I contact Scholastic, the publisher, directly and see if they can
grant access?

All I can find are illegal copies online. Any advice?

Best, Michelle Walsh

--

M.A. Educational Administration, Type 75
SLMS, Type 03 & Type 10

--
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
Acceptable Use Policies of District 57, which may result in monitoring and